Pasco County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Why you Should Hire a Pasco County Criminal Defense Attorney
Your freedom and rights are incredibly valuable. That’s why it’s so important to find a Pasco County criminal defense attorney who is dedicated to ensuring that you are treated fairly by the justice system. At Katz & Phillips we are passionate about our clients’ cases and we do everything in our power to make sure our clients get the best outcomes possible in their cases.
Criminal Cases Should not be Confusing Nightmares
When a person is charged with a crime it can be a very confusing time. The uncertainty might be one of the worst parts of criminal cases. At Katz & Phillips, our Pasco County criminal defense attorneys make sure all their clients are certain that they have an attorney who is working as hard as he can on their case.
We do this by making sure our clients fully understand the charges against them and the prosecution’s evidence. This makes it much easier for our clients to work with us to create a defense. By empowering our clients we help minimize the confusion and uncertainty that comes with criminal cases.
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys Know How to Advocate for Their Clients
Having an experienced Pasco County criminal defense attorney can be critical to winning your case. We work incredibly hard for our clients by:
- Ensuring all evidence that could help our clients’ cases is examined by the court.
- Checking to be positive that any evidence against our clients was properly obtained by the police.
- Making sure the court recognizes our clients are people, not just numbers on a docket.
- Understanding where our clients are coming from, regardless of their guilt or innocence.
- Thoroughly examining the testimony of all witnesses.
- Using our deep understating of criminal procedure to our clients’ advantage.
These are just a few of the things we do to make sure our clients have the best chance of receiving a favorable verdict. If you want to learn more about how we can help you, you should call us today for a free initial consultation.
We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t wait until it’s too late to get the legal advice you need to fight the charges against you. Call us as soon as you get a chance so that you and one of our Pasco County criminal defense attorneys can work together to create a bulletproof defense.
We Serve the following Cities:
- Land O’Lakes
- Wesley Chapel