Lake Butler DUI Lawyer
If you’re facing a drunken driving charge, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Lake Butler DUI lawyer. Being charged with driving under the influence can occur even if only a small amount of alcohol is consumed. Lake Butler has a very vigilant police force and there may be a chance that you are actually not guilty of any crime.
Perhaps there was an error made by the arresting officer? Or the charges may be as a result of you not using your best judgment. But whatever the situation, you need lawyers who are familiar with the process of a DUI case in Lake Butler. An attorney from Katz & Phillips, P.A. can provide the legal assistance you require.
Field Sobriety Tests Explained by Lake Butler DUI Attorneys
It is tempting to handle your own legal defense, particularly if this is your first DUI accusation. But you should not plead guilty until a full examination of your case has been made by a seasoned DUI attorney like those at Katz & Phillips, P.A. For example, your answers to some of these questions may be beneficial to your case:
- Do you have some physical condition, even a minor injury or ailment, that interfered with your performance in a field sobriety test?
- Were you wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes, and have you considered other factors that may have interfered with your ability to properly perform?
- Did the arresting officer follow protocol throughout your traffic stop and arrest?
- Was the breathalyzer test accurate?
- Were you particularly nervous during the test?
- Were the tests conducted in a poorly lit area?
How a Lake Butler DUI Lawyer Can Help
Lake Butler is a small city of about 2,000 people. Many residents work for the Florida Department of Corrections, and many tourists pass through. There is a focus on obeying the law and limiting problems such as instances of DUI. It is good to know that your attorney is familiar with the courts in Lake Butler. Familiarity with the courts, judges, and prosecutors can be invaluable in helping you negotiating or adjudicating the best results. It is important to combine that experience with the knowledge of DUI law possessed by the attorneys at Katz & Phillips, P.A.
Get the Legal Representation You Need With a Lake Butler DUI Law Firm
The implications of a DUI conviction are serious for you. Consider what you need right now:
- Experience in assisting clients with DUI charges
- Experience with cases in Lake Butler
- A caring, professional attorney and support staff concerned with the result of your case.
- A documented history of fighting hard for clients
Those are the attributes of a DUI attorney that you need right now. That’s what the experienced DUI attorneys at the law firm of Katz & Phillips, P.A. offer you. You need a lawyer who cares about your case and will work hard in providing you the representation you deserve. Call 321-332-6864 today for a free consultation from our caring, professional attorneys. Contact us today if you need a legal advocate for DUI defense or any other criminal defense in Lake Butler.